Our solution can run on any device or any form factor.
- From computers to tablets, whiteboards, touch tables and phones... we work on what you work.
- An interoperability layer enables interconnection with third-party software.
- By supporting multiple protocols, including inter-device communications, we enable collaboration in both network-restricted and remote environments.
- Developers can support any operating system or form factor as part of their application development. They also have the freedom to use HTML5 or any binary development tool.
- Applications can be published in the EXO U library or in a private application store.
The nature of our offline architecture limits server requirements.
- A versioning and auto-update system ensures users have instant access to any updates of our solution and applications.
- Applications can be submitted, approved and published using an intuitive interface. This enables advances in productivity on both content integration and the approval process.
- Those applications and content can then be deployed and accessed through a private store.
- Pre-designed templates ease development and content integration.
Asymmetric encryption secures client-server communications.
- The offline architecture reduces communications between the client and server, which limits the risk of data being intercepted.
- User identification and asymmetric encryption protects inter-device communications.
- Applications and data are containerized (Sandboxed).
- Supports digital rights management (DRM).
- Offers RSA encryption, as well as support for third-party encryption engines.
- Scenario-based security disables hardware and software capabilities based on pre-determined policies.
Small-sized solution takes up very little space (400K on Windows, 200K on Android).
- Web-like software results in an optimized size for resources and code.
- Zip-like data and application compression capabilities ensure seamless access to applications.
Direct integration with hardware enables development and delivery of innovative applications regardless of update cycles to browsers or operating systems.
- Technology-agnostic framework safeguards platform investments.
- Support of emerging hardware (e.g. sensors) and devices (e.g. touch tables) ensures solution will never become outdated.